RockyMtnBri's Times!

A dialog about the fun tech stuff I've owned over the years with pictures and links! Other aspects of my life as well as musings can be found here! Feel free to add comments!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Me an' EA Sports Fitness - Week Three

Day one, January 22nd - Rest Day.

Day two, January 23rd - Fourteen minutes and consisted of:

  • Dance moves with arms and legs - do the Lawnmower!
  • Hitting targets and heavy bag with fists, legs, and knees
  • Baseball - catches, pitches, and hits (5 homers)
  • Arm curls
  • Shoulder lifts
  • Backward rows
  • Squats
After the work-out, I was evaluated at burning 107 calories, and got a gold (96%) rating! My ending weight was 223.5 pounds, and my blood sugar was 129.

Day three, January 24th - Twenty minutes and consisted of:

  • Volleyball bumps and spikes
  • Tennis serves and returns
  • Arm curls
  • Shoulder lifts
  • Lunges
  • Alternating runs, walks, and leg lifts
After the work-out, I was evaluated at burning 162 calories, and got a silver (76%) rating. My ending weight was 223 pounds, and my blood sugar was 110.

Day four, January 25th - Rest Day.

Day five, January 26th - Skip day, but I went bowling for an hour.


Day six, January 27th - Eighteen minutes and consisted of:

  • Dance moves
  • Jumps
  • In-line skating with jumps
  • Arm curls
  • Shoulder lifts
  • Lunges
  • Alternating runs, walks, and leg lifts
After the work-out, I was evaluated at burning 145 calories, and got a gold (97%) rating! My ending weight was 223 pounds, and my blood sugar was 110.

Day seven, January 28th - Twenty minutes and consisted of:
  • Basketball lunges and throws
  • Jumps
  • Squats and holding squats
  • Arm curls
  • Shoulder lifts
  • Lunges
  • Alternating runs, walks, and leg lifts
After the work-out, I was evaluated at burning 142 calories, and got a silver (77%) rating. My ending weight was 218 pounds, and my blood sugar was 110.

No comments: